Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hmm....

I'm really tired, so this will be really short. However, if you wish to find out about how my lovely thanksgiving went, all you have to do is go to Sharon's Blog--lol!

The good newses-- I baked my first turkey this Thanksgiving! Actually--I basically did what Momma usually does, and she did what I usually do--She did the last-minute cleaning, while I did the cooking! It was fun to be in the kitchen.

The turkey was marvelous, which is why I'm gonna leave you with the recipe--Definately worth a try! We did the dressing that goes with the turkey as well, but I prefer a cornbread dressing--I'll probably merge two recipes next year--or just do Slave Dressing with apples and sage. (Yup--that's the name of my family's fabulous recipe. PC it's not... )
I wasn't too keen on the sausage this time. I don't know why.

Has anyone else tried this?
http://www.alphadictionary.com/articles/yankeetest.html

It's great fun--and just for the info, I'm 76% Dixie. My dad--who says Say-ruh when he's pronouncing the name Sarah--scored lower than ME!
Oh well--some mysteries will never be solved.... lol!

Going Home, I'll meet you in the Rapture, Going, home, I'll meet you in the Air. And you are never too young to think about it; I cannot wait --To be Going Home....


No comments: