...are some of my favorite times of the week. This is why:
1. I get to cook.
This recipe is from NPR's Kitchen Window, and I tried it as originally written--almost . It's very good, but I think I'm gonna tweak it a bit, and if it turns out, I'll post my changes.
2. Who could resist this child--even if you'd planned to sleep late and her sweet voice wakes you up at 7 AM?
3. Grandaddy knows how to entertain. Especially sweet Lucases.
4. Mama and baby. Sweetness.
5. It's becoming Spring in the South, and my mother's daffodils are here:
6. And the sweet baby with elephant hair finally has cut his first tooth!