Since last Friday, I've been on vacation.
A very busy vacation, I'll assure you--but vacation none the less.
But ---what's wonderful about this time is this:
- Time for the Lord. I was on a subsistence level as far as my spritual walk was concerned--and it's wonderful to hear the call of the Lord in my life. And along with this, it seems that everything my pastor is preaching on lately--everything hits, gut-level, right where I need it. Thank God for his correction--and his Grace.
- Time to do things--like cook--the real way--and sew (well-- I haven't really done this yet--but I've got material and patterns galore... )
- Time to organize and purge my room. And help my mother out more than I've been able to in 9 months.
- Time for friends--to be with friends--and go out to eat after church! (Becca and I declared it our "First night of Freedom" last Sunday night... )
- Time--for thought. For peace. For life.
far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
and hath broken down the middle wall of partition;
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, the law
of commandments in ordinances; for to make in
himself of twain one new man, making peace;
And that he might reconcile both unto God in one
body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
And came and preached peace to you which were
afar off, and to them that were nigh.
For through him we both have access by one Spirit
unto the Father.