So what have I been doin' since April? Way too much. Finishing my Masters. Finishing a school year. Going abroad. Trying to cram summer into 2 1/2 weeks. And now, being way too busy with another school year, once again teaching languages I don't always understand well myself, but having fun in the process.
- Well, I've been here. And here. :)
- Made preserves from this book that I picked up at the Charleston Farmer's Market. Awesome. The ginger-pear preserves, peach salsa, and regular salsa is what I've made so far. I bought some chutney in Charleston, and it's some of the best I've ever tasted. The recipe is in the book, so I'll have to try it some time.
- Started to make lots of soup. I love it when soups are back from summer's heat!
- Found an amazing recipe for roasted tomatoes. And an amazing tart to use them in, when you're not making roasted tomato soup!
- Another tomato recipe: a knock-off version of Panera's tomato bisque. I've done some things to the recipe, so it might be worthy of a blog post by itself.
- Been to some amazing services. I've been blessed, and I'm looking forward to future blessings. Because my Lord is so good.