Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Untitled

Pretty much everyone's done this by now, and it made me think about my own...

Hmmmm... Do I have strange habits? --um. Yes.

  1. I sneeze exactly like my mother does. ---HACH--oo!
    Becca finds this especially entertaining in church.
  2. I read cookbooks-- TOMES really-- for pleasure. As in, the really thick ones.
    ( I love Julia Child--lol!)
  3. When I'm stressed out, I will take one of two options--do something domestic (I. E, cook something fatening and yummy), or hole up to myself (If I can) with a book.
  4. I don't "small talk" well. I'm not incredibly talkative in the first place--unlike my sis, Becca--so I find it easy to be at a loss for words.
  5. Despite the fact that I'm a pretty much a girly-girl, I love to hike, and camp, and fish. (Well, fish with someone who knows what they're doing. Maybe I just like to be out on the water.)
  6. All I've ever wanted out of life is to be a child of God, and to be a wife and a mother. I've never had any other ambition. College was just a drop in the bucket, and so, I'm finding, is teaching.
  7. I used to think that being "smart" was very important. Now, I know that the most important thing there is is Truth, and Faith in that Truth--and it doesn't need to be welded by the minds of intellectual man. It speaks for itself.

No comments: