Friday, January 06, 2006

So, I got tagged....

But I've already done it!

So, go HERE to read it. Even though it was too recent for the link....

Oh Well.

God Bless, Y'all!!!

**Edit**

Heather doesn't seem to think my last seven good enough.

JK--

But just to make sure....
  1. I can (but I don't always) talk in my sleep. I have been known to carry on whole conversations, though. And have no remembrance of them at all. (Once I even fussed out my sister, Sharon, in my sleep... lol!)
  2. I looove to sew. Not anything too strange about that, though--lol--but I do like it a lot! (Actually, though--I think I like to cook even more. I'm just domesticated...like a sheep...!)
  3. Sis. Sam, you'll identify with this one... I also looove to make lists! Even if I don't accomplish much on the list, it makes me feel better for having made one. It helps me to "organize my mind" on paper.
  4. I procrastinate. It's easy to put off something you don't want to do--especially when there's other things you'd rather do. But this gets me in trouble. I'm trying to get better. It's something I'm working on.
  5. When I'm stressed out, I often won't communicate--or talk--with others. That's the reason that I can--and will, at times--disappear from the 'net, not commenting on other's sites... because... I'm just plain stressed. Sorry for those who have had to deal with this.

  6. As much as I would Loooove to be organized and neat, I'm not particularly either. It's another one of those things that I "need to work on..." And by God's grace, it will happen.
  7. Hmmm... this one might not qualify, but....I come from a family of men who love a corny joke. And they love to see someone groan over their bad jokes.

    For instance: At brunch on New Year's Day, eating yummy stuff that Becca and I had a lot of fun making (Greens Frittata, Black-Eye Peas with bacon, Cornmeal Pancakes with Maple Syrup... ) Daddy came up with a joke. He asked us:

    What is the spice you should always use sparingly?

    The answer: S'PARSLEY.

    And that wasn't enough for him.
    He went on to say:

    Sparsely Rage, Rosemary, there's Thyme

    At first I laughed, and then asked if that really came out of his head.

    He said it had-- (groan).

Posted via web from marielenora's posterous

No comments: