Wednesday, December 14, 2005

It's been a while...

...And I don't feel like I have a whole lot to say. I guess my brain is pooped--from trying to keep up with--or tone down--my students. I most likely will have much more to say after a bit of vacation.

So, here's the list of things I want to do over the break:

  1. Make and buy Christmas gifts. (duh.)
  2. COOK
  3. Make 2 jean skirts. I can't find any decent ones in the stores.
  4. I don't want to do this... but I need to-- GRADE PAPERS. I'm so behind. and I'm getting that panicky feeling, because I don't want to grade the whole vacation long.
  5. Go Here:

Dungeness--Ruins on Cumberland Island, GA

We took a nap on the beach....

(This was Rebecca, not me.--But I did the same thing.)

And took pictures of a beautiful tree...

And walked around... and just relaxed.

(Becca looks tilted--which is my fault. It almost looks as if she's going to fall down...but I still like the perspective on this shot)

It was wonderful.

I want to go there again, but I don't know if I'll make it this year.

I hope so.

We didn't get snow this time--but there's a slim chance of it tonight. I guess we'll see!


God Bless


No comments: