Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Untitled

Since last Friday, I've been on vacation.
A very busy vacation, I'll assure you--but vacation none the less.

But ---what's wonderful about this time is this:

  • Time for the Lord. I was on a subsistence level as far as my spritual walk was concerned--and it's wonderful to hear the call of the Lord in my life. And along with this, it seems that everything my pastor is preaching on lately--everything hits, gut-level, right where I need it. Thank God for his correction--and his Grace.

  • Time to do things--like cook--the real way--and sew (well-- I haven't really done this yet--but I've got material and patterns galore... )

  • Time to organize and purge my room. And help my mother out more than I've been able to in 9 months.

  • Time for friends--to be with friends--and go out to eat after church! (Becca and I declared it our "First night of Freedom" last Sunday night... )

  • Time--for thought. For peace. For life.
But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were
far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
For he is our peace, who hath made both one,
and hath broken down the middle wall of partition;
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, the law
of commandments in ordinances; for to make in
himself of twain one new man, making peace;
And that he might reconcile both unto God in one
body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
And came and preached peace to you which were
afar off, and to them that were nigh.
For through him we both have access by one Spirit
unto the Father.
--Ephesians 2:13-18

God Bless!

Posted via web from marielenora's posterous

No comments: